EFNL Netball is back, and all competitions will return to action on Friday!
As per our COVID-19 safe plan, the EFNL will implement the following Return to Play conditions:
- Each team may only have a max of 11 people, including players, coaches and scorers.
- As per the Victorian Government guidelines, it is mandatory for all players and club officials to check-in to the venue using the QR code on display.
- Covid check-in marshals will be in attendance at each venue.
- Masks must be worn unless you are playing, umpiring or have a medical exemption. Coaches and players on the bench will be required to wear masks during matches. Scorers are also required to wear a mask during the game.
- No spectators are permitted (including parents and children).
- Everyone must comply with the density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm and maintain social distancing (1.5m minimum).
- Teams may not enter the venue until 10 minutes prior to the start of their game.
- All teams must vacate the venue immediately after their game via the designated exit points.
- Entry and exit points will be in operation at each venue
- Each team is to provide their own set of bibs. No bibs will be available to borrow from the EFNL
The above are mandatory requirements and applies to all EFNL Netball members.