Get $120 off the Knox Private Hospital Emergency Department fee this season.
Plus 2021-registered players have the chance to WIN a $200 Visa Gift Card.
To go into the competition to win simply answer two questions by the 10th of April 2021.
There’s two prizes to give away! T&Cs apply.
Get $120 off the ED fee
As a 2021-registered EFNL football or netball player, if you’re injured this season you’ll be seen sooner and only pay $200 out-of-pocket fee when you attend Knox Private ED in Wantirna. That’s a $120 discount off the usual $320 fee. You don’t need private health insurance to be seen.
Why choose Knox Private Hospital ED?
- Be seen sooner – minimal wait times
- Urgent medical care by expert emergency doctors
- Access to leading specialist doctors including surgeons
- Rapid assessment
- Onsite diagnostic tests, imaging and pathology
How it works on the day
- Attend Knox Private Hospital ED with your Medicare card
- Tell the staff you’re a registered EFNL player. You may need to show your registration email
- Be seen by an emergency physician
- On the day pay a discounted ED fee of $200. Usually $320.
- Knox will you provide you with a receipt.
- You can choose to make an insurance claim if you wish.
How to make a claim
- The Knox Private Hospital ED fee is $200 and the invoice needs to be included if you choose to make an insurance claim.
- There is a $100 policy excess that applies to each claim. This will be deducted from your settlement amount for your entire injury claim.
- If you had no further incurred non-Medicare medical expenses for your claim you can expect to receive $50 back. This means your total out of pocket cost for your Knox Private ED fee is $150.
- In addition, a 50% rebate is provided for all other non-Medicare medical expenses, capped at $2000 per claim.
- Please remember the EFNL insurance policy is only valid when you suffer an injury whilst playing or training in an organised activity for your EFNL club. You are not covered if you’re injured outside of organised club activities*
About the partnership
The EFNL has appointed Knox Private Hospital as their preferred 2021 partner to provide expert emergency medical services to all registered football and netball players throughout the season (including pre-season and training). This special offer of a reduced ED fee is available to all 2021-registered players until the end of the season. You’ll be seen sooner and you’re in good hands at Knox Private ED.
Contact Knox Private ED
Knox Private Hospital
Emergency Department – Open 24 hours, 7 days
262 Mountain Hwy
Wantirna VIC 3152
Call 1800 566 933
Terms & Conditions
Win a $200 Visa Gift card competition
- This competition opens on 10 February 2021 and closes 10 April 2021
- This competition is only open to 2021 registered EFNL football and netball players. It’s not open to their friends, family or colleagues or other
- You can only enter once. You must answer both questions to be eligible for the prize draw and provide your contact details.
- Winners will be drawn at random by Knox Private Hospital in April 2021. One prize only per winner. There will be two separate winners.
- Winners will be notified by the email or phone number the provided when they entered the competition with.
- Knox Private may ask to take a photo of you if/when they present/send you the prize. Your name and photo may be used across Knox Private and EFNL social media and digital channels.
- Knox Private will attempt to contact the winners. If they cannot get in touch with you within 5 business days we will redraw and contact a new winner. No further discussions will be entered into.
- The prize cannot be redeemable for cash or any other prize or offer.
- You agree to these terms & conditions when you enter the competition.