Get $120 off the Knox Private Hospital Emergency Department fee this season.
Get $120 off the ED fee
As a 2021-registered EFNL football or netball player, if you’re injured this season you’ll be seen sooner and only pay $200 out-of-pocket fee when you attend Knox Private ED in Wantirna. That’s a $120 discount off the usual $320 fee. You don’t need private health insurance to be seen.
Why choose Knox Private Hospital ED?
- Be seen sooner – we generally have shorter wait times than other emergency departments and you’ll be seen in order of medical urgency – Check wait times online now
- Urgent medical care by expert emergency doctors
- Access to leading specialist doctors including surgeons
- Rapid assessment
- Onsite diagnostic tests, imaging and pathology
How it works on the day
- Attend Knox Private Hospital ED with your Medicare card
- Tell the staff you’re a registered EFNL player. You may need to show your registration email
- You’ll be seen by an emergency physician in order of medical urgency
- On the day pay a discounted ED fee of $200. Usually $320.
- Knox will provide you with a receipt.
- You can choose to make an insurance claim if you wish.
How to make a claim
- The Knox Private Hospital ED fee is $200 and the invoice needs to be included if you choose to make an insurance claim.
- There is a $100 policy excess that applies to each claim. This will be deducted from your settlement amount for your entire injury claim.
- If you had no further incurred non-Medicare medical expenses for your claim you can expect to receive $50 back. This means your total out of pocket cost for your Knox Private ED fee is $150.
- In addition, a 50% rebate is provided for all other non-Medicare medical expenses, capped at $2000 per claim.
- Please remember the EFNL insurance policy is only valid when you suffer an injury whilst playing or training in an organised activity for your EFNL club. You are not covered if you’re injured outside of organised club activities*
About the partnership
The EFNL has appointed Knox Private Hospital as their preferred 2021 partner to provide expert emergency medical services to all registered football and netball players throughout the season (including pre-season and training). This special offer of a reduced ED fee is available to all 2021-registered players until the end of the season. You’ll be seen sooner and you’re in good hands at Knox Private ED.
Please Note : Patients must be seen in order of medical urgency
Contact Knox Private ED
Knox Private Hospital
Emergency Department – Open 24 hours, 7 days
262 Mountain Hwy
Wantirna VIC 3152
Call 1800 566 933