Forest Hill Football Netball Club is seeking a Head Trainer for our EFNL Division 4 Seniors and Reserves Teams.
The ideal candidate will be somebody who is passionate, motivated and enjoys working within a team environment.
The successful candidate will be required to;
• Attend 2 training sessions per week (Mon/Wed during Pre-season and Tues/Thurs during the Season) to perform pre-training and match day services, including injury management/rehabilitation, player taping and massage as required.
• Treat player injuries and recommend further rehab/medical advice
• Keep accurate records of player injuries and report to coaching staff on a weekly basis
• Ensure that required medical equipment are available at all training sessions and matches
• Ability to handle on-field mobility demands and maintain a sound level of fitness due to the running involved on match day
• Ability to work within a team environment
• Have a can-do attitude and ready to be involved in the social aspect of the club
• Availability for all training sessions (2 per week) and match days from 10.30am
• Current Level 1 Sports Medicine Australia (SMA) Sports Trainer Certificate
• A current Victorian Driver’s Licence
• Current CPR Certification Remuneration is available and will be discussed.
To apply, please contact Gayle Wood/President via email: email@example.com
Justin Scicluna/Senior Coach via email: firstname.lastname@example.org