The most up to date RTT/RTP can be found at the bottom of this page.
Please ensure you continue to meet the requirements and maintain accurate details of all participants and attendees.
Our recommendation is for clubs to utilise the Victorian Government free QR code system.
This is a free QR Code service and talks directly to the DHHS tracing system meaning it is a seamless process for sharing information if required.
A couple of key points to note:
- All data collected through the Victorian Government QR code is securely stored, protecting customers from on selling of contact details. Data will be deleted after 28 days unless it is specifically requested by the Department of Health and Human Services for contact tracing purposes.
- It’s as simple as registering your club, downloading and printing a poster with the Victorian Government QR Code and displaying it prominently in your club. Venues with multiple spaces can register for multiple QR codes.
- Visitors simply need to scan the QR code using their smartphone camera. For those with up-to-date smartphone software, a pop-up will appear asking for a first name and contact number.
- For other users, they will be directed to download the Service Victoria mobile App from the Apple or Google Play app stores to complete the check-in. A unique six letter code entered on a web site will be on each QR code poster, for visitors to check-in also.
- All Venues are still required to have pen and paper record keeping on hand as an ultimate backup, if a visitor prefers to not use the QR code method.
We are hoping that this be the preferred tracing option for clubs in the interim whilst we work in more detail around alternative options should crowd tracking be required. The link is below to the QR system information and registration.